How To Clean & Take Care Of Your Glasses – 10 Quick Tips
/ April 4th, 2019 / There are currently 0 comments
Everyone’s glasses need a clean from time to time and with regular care & maintenance, there’s no reason your glasses can’t last a lot longer than you think.
Here’s 10 quick tips to assist you in cleaning & taking care of your glasses:
- Clean the lenses and frame regularly with lukewarm water and a drop of mild liquid soap.
- Dry the lenses with a soft, clean microfibre lens cloth.
- Clean the lenses frequently with a lens cleaner spray, these build a protective layer.
- Keep your glasses away from household detergents and beauty products such as hairspray and perfume. These can damage lenses and coatings.
- Use both hands when putting on and taking off your glasses.
- Keep your glasses in a hard case when not using for extended periods.
- Consider adding anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings, which guarantee comfort, performance and durability.
- Hold your glasses by the bridge, not the temples.
- Don’t lay your glasses face down on the lenses.
- Use a small screwdriver and regularly tighten the arm screws.
If you have any concerns about cleaning your glasses, please don’t hesitate to give us a call & we’ll be happy to advise you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require any further information and one of our advisers will be happy to assist you in selecting the correct lens options for your prescription, lifestyle and budget.
Freephone:0800 690 6220